Friday, January 16, 2015

Basic Factory

With the eradication of the Gundabadt Station and my former enslavers, I discovered that it was not financially worthwhile repairing and restoring the station... and neither was I inclined to do so.  I didn't want to live in a constant reminder of my past.  I would make my own ships and structures.

So I began salvaging the station with Speeder and carting the materials back to my shipyard.  Due to the condition of the station the only materials the salvager could digitize was scrap alloy mesh and scrap crystal circuits, but that was okay.  My factories would be able to re-assemble them into whatever I wanted later anyway.

The factory I'd had previously was sorely lacking... it was time to upgrade.

I created a new small purpose-built two-deck basic structure in the middle of the exterior of the shipyard, and within it I built a small factory setup fueled by two small power generators and protected the entire shipyard with two small shield modules learned from the Alannis build.

Two 3x3x3 power generators set up for maximum possible power output drive the new factory.

Storage Banks are labeled with displays for easy access.

The Storage Banks automatically sort and transfer between each other and the factories on the floor above.

Micro Assemblers create Alloy Mesh and Crystal Circuits quickly, and the materials are then put into the appropriate Storage Banks to be accessed later.

Factories and Capsule Refineries on the top deck are used to produce necessary items for future builds.
The factory set up is much smaller than it will be in the future, however it is plenty big enough for the amount of materials I currently need for my next ship build (seen under construction in the shipyard behind the factories in the last picture)...

No comments:

Post a Comment